Green Circle Salons is the industry’s first sustainable salon solution dedicated to fighting beauty waste and climate change.
Our new Solutions Waste Recovery Initiative powered by Green Circle Ideas, is a turnkey and cost effective solution designed to help you reduce the environmental impact of single use personal protective equipment (PPE), LDPE, and other plastic to ensure it is recycled and repurposed responsibly and safely.
What We Offer
- Base + Commission
- OTE of $125,000 to $200,000 in the first year
- Performance Bonus
- Remote Position
- Benefits from day one
- Additional vacation day provided each year
- 4.5 day work week during summer months
- Career progression, within a dynamic growing company
- B-Corp Certified and Certified Zero Waste Organization
The responsibilities of the Business Development Manager – Waste Recovery include identifying new business potential and executing key sales strategies and tactics to achieve revenue targets (including prospecting, negotiating, and closing) while providing superior customer service for the life of the account.
To be successful, you must communicate with customers to understand their needs and deliver a superb experience, from introduction to closing to ongoing account management. You must also provide exceptional post-sale customer service.
The Business Development Manager – Waste Recovery will naturally align with our four core values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet revenue targets and grow the Waste Recovery business in North America.
- Identify leads, initiate contact, manage the pipeline, and follow up through to close.
- Sell the waste recovery program and on-board new clients to ensure achievement of all revenue targets.
- Train new customers on the processes and procedures associated with the waste recovery business model.
- Set up and manage customers in the CRM system.
- Be the first line of contact for customers and provide superior account management and servicing as required.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with potential and existing customers to ensure open communication and deliver a rewarding customer experience.
- Troubleshoot issues and address questions relating to the program.
- Ensure the accuracy of relevant sales documents and account information.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to ensure accurate on-boarding and maintenance of accounts.
- Monitor customer success with the program via regular and ongoing relationship maintenance.
- As required, ensure the distribution of presentations, promotional materials, sales packages, and welcome kits.
- Maintain communications with the Corporate Office to facilitate the promotion and sale of the program.
- A solid working knowledge of the waste recovery market.
- Superior prospecting, negotiation, selling, and closing skills.
- Excellent account management and customer service skills and focus.
- Growth and hunting mindset.
- Experience working in scale-up companies.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Good listener capable of managing multiple priorities.
- Comfortable with numbers, including forecasting and sales data analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a close team.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management (preferred).
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in a sales role.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (Google Workspace, Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalents), CRM and online video conferencing).
- This role is fully remote and can be located anywhere across the US.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Please submit your application by April 13, 2023 by 5:00 p.m. EST. to https://greencirclesalons.bamboohr.com/careers/28
Green Circle Salons is committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment – we know this makes us stronger. We welcome and encourage Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities, persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics to apply. Green Circle Salons will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.