Who We Are
Green Circle Salons is a complete service provider enabling salons and spas to offer greener, more innovative services to their guests and employees. Our business model is designed to generate additional revenue for salons and provides a pathway for salons to become sustainable green businesses. We get salons started in a simple, affordable way and then offer them a toolkit of viable products and services that can make the green difference that salons and spas desire. Green Circle Salons represents the largest community of sustainably-minded salons, spas, beauty product manufacturers and distributors worldwide.
Business Ownership – Pilot Program
We seek an ambitious, articulate, entrepreneurial sales hunter to join our Business Ownership Pilot Program to develop the Denver Region in Colorado. Based on mutual alignment against a sales and financial forecast that Green Circle Salons has already set and the support of our Corporate Head Office team, you will be responsible for developing new leads, prospecting, and onboarding new salon members in the territory. Upon successful market penetration (expected to be achieved in approximately one year), you will have the right to purchase market exclusivity for the territory and own the book of business you have built, providing an opportunity for a recurring revenue stream.
Growing Your Business
To grow your new business during the pilot program, you will identify new business potential and execute key sales strategies and tactics to achieve identified revenue targets while providing superior customer service for the life of the account.
The Keys to Growing Your Business:
- Lead generation and initiation of prospect calls.
- Follow up on all leads that come via Corporate Office for the assigned territory.
- Sell the GCS program and onboard new clients.
- Achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Set up customers in CRM.
- Be the first line of contact for salons in the territory and provide customer service to all salons onboarded in the territory.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with salon owners and staff, ensure open communication and deliver a rewarding member experience.
- Troubleshoot issues and address questions relating to the program.
- Maintain good commercial relations with clients and potential clients.
- Participate in promotional and media events, presentations, and workshops with educational institutions, academies, and industry trade shows.
- Ensure the accuracy of the appropriate sales documents and registrations.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedure protocols to ensure accurate onboarding and maintenance of accounts.
- Monitor salons’ success on the program and maintain the salon relationship.
- Ensure the proper distribution of sales information and Welcome Kits.
- Maintain communications with the Corporate Office to facilitate the sale of the programs.
- Be the first line of contact for all salons onboarded in the territory.
Who You Are
You are an ambitious, motivated, self-starting sales hunter, passionate about the environment, and you demonstrate the following strengths:
- Strong sales leader with excellent prospecting, selling and closing skills and enjoy leading growth-focused initiatives.
- Creative and entrepreneurial, you are driven to meet and exceed your goals, a reliable, motivated self-starter with a passion for growth mentality, and you thrive in building lasting relationships.
- Customer-focused and natural relationship builder.
- An educator, collaborator, and thought partner, you enjoy the consultative sales process and know how to use data to build a compelling narrative.
- An intuitive communicator, you always strike the tone and communicate persuasively.
- A background as Distributor Sales Consultant (DSC) .
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Must have three years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management.
- Technologically savvy (Google Workspace, Zoom, CRM).
- Strong working knowledge of the Denver Co. Hair Salon/Spa industry.
If you are interested in joining our Business Opportunity Pilot Program in Denver Co., CO, please submit your letter of interest to Green Circle Salons at firstname.lastname@example.org.