Position: Social Media and Public Relations Coordinator
Locations: Toronto, ON
The Social & Public Relations coordinator plays a valuable role in supporting the marketing efforts of Green Circle Salons. The ideal candidate will be an expert copywriter and communicator with a functional understanding of social media strategy and media outreach. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for managing the Green Circle Salons social media channels, developing relationships with key social influencers, writing and disseminating press releases, and generating and maintaining media connections.
The broad scope of this position requires interaction with various Departments within Green Circle as well as external influencers, so excellent communication and prioritization skills are a must.
- Build and oversee content calendars to determine appropriate timeline for posting, engaging and optimizing content specific to each platform
- Develop innovative content and social media strategies, work from ideation through to execution and post campaign analysis
- Create, develop and implement a proactive Public Relations plan to drive awareness and showcase thought leadership
- Build and maintain relationships with industry influencers, media, and our corporate partners
- Write press releases as required
- Stay up to date on Social Media news, platforms and strategies
- Manage social media advertising
- Assist in creating and maintaining a social brand bible
What You’ll Need:
- College or university degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2+ years of social media experience (Agency experience an asset) with a small to medium sized company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Knowledge of brand strategies and a demonstrated ability to apply them
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organization skills. Attention to detail is a must
- Proven ability to effectively work in teams with multiple stakeholders and to influence and align others
Bonus Points For:
- Adobe Suite design knowledge
- A passion for sustainable beauty
- A desire to make the world a better place
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Being comfortable in a close-knit setting
Job Type: Full-time & Permanent
To Apply: Submit your CV to email@example.com with “Social Media and Public Relations Coordinator Application” in the subject line. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted, but we will keep all CVs on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your passion for the planet!
Position: Logistics Personnel
Locations: Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Vancouver, BC; Montreal, QC; Chicago, IL; Seattle, WA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Warehousing; shipping & receiving; reporting and tracking of collections and weights of materials; vendor relationships – keeping good relationships with our recycling and shipping partners, and reviewing the list periodically to have the best in class facilities and vendors; inventory control for all supplies; assisting Operations Supervisor with any ongoing projects.
Service-oriented; punctual; ability to work independently and autonomously; team player, with a high degree of motivation and desire to collaborate with others to build and maintain relationships; ability to proactively resolve problems; diligent and detail oriented; ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment; willingness to learn; capability to prioritize; comfortable lifting packages of up to 50lbs; strong verbal communication; computer skills and proficiency in excel, word and Google charts an asset; a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace.
Education & Experience:
College or university degree preferred; work experience as a driver an asset; has operated and excelled in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Language: English (Required)
To Apply: Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Logistics Personnel Application” in the subject line. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted, but we will keep all CVs on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your passion for the planet!