Position: Social Media and Public Relations Coordinator
Locations: Toronto, ON
The Social & Public Relations coordinator plays a valuable role in supporting the marketing efforts of Green Circle Salons. The ideal candidate will be an expert copywriter and communicator with a functional understanding of social media strategy and media outreach. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for managing the Green Circle Salons social media channels, developing relationships with key social influencers, writing and disseminating press releases, and generating and maintaining media connections.
The broad scope of this position requires interaction with various Departments within Green Circle as well as external influencers, so excellent communication and prioritization skills are a must.
- Build and oversee content calendars to determine an appropriate timeline for posting, engaging and optimizing content specific to each platform
- Develop innovative content and social media strategies, work from ideation through to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Create, develop and implement a proactive Public Relations plan to drive awareness and showcase thought leadership
- Build and maintain relationships with industry influencers, media, and our corporate partners
- Write press releases as required
- Stay up to date on Social Media news, platforms and strategies
- Manage social media advertising
- Assist in creating and maintaining a social brand bible
What You’ll Need:
- College or university degree in Marketing or Communications
- 2+ years of social media experience (Agency experience an asset) with a small to medium sized company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
- Knowledge of brand strategies and a demonstrated ability to apply them
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organization skills. Attention to detail is a must
- Proven ability to effectively work in teams with multiple stakeholders and to influence and align others
Bonus Points For:
- Adobe Suite design knowledge
- A passion for sustainable beauty
- A desire to make the world a better place
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Being comfortable in a close-knit setting
Job Type: Full-time & Permanent
To Apply: Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media and Public Relations Coordinator Application” in the subject line. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted, but we will keep all CVs on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your passion for the planet!
Position: Logistics Personnel
Locations: Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Vancouver, BC; Montreal, QC; Chicago, IL; Seattle, WA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Warehousing; shipping & receiving; reporting and tracking of collections and weights of materials; vendor relationships – keeping good relationships with our recycling and shipping partners, and reviewing the list periodically to have the best in class facilities and vendors; inventory control for all supplies; assisting Operations Supervisor with any ongoing projects.
Service-oriented; punctual; ability to work independently and autonomously; team player, with a high degree of motivation and desire to collaborate with others to build and maintain relationships; ability to proactively resolve problems; diligent and detail oriented; ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment; willingness to learn; capability to prioritize; comfortable lifting packages of up to 50lbs; strong verbal communication; computer skills and proficiency in excel, word and Google charts an asset; a demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace.
Education & Experience:
College or university degree preferred; work experience as a driver an asset; has operated and excelled in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Language: English (Required)
To Apply: Submit your CV to email@example.com with “Logistics Personnel Application” in the subject line. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted, but we will keep all CVs on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your passion for the planet!
Position: Customer Care Specialist – Bilingual
Locations: Toronto, ON
The Customer Service Specialist is a bilingual frontline member of the GCS Customer Service team. The primary focus of the Customer Care Specialist position is client retention and delivering Five Star customer service. They will also enroll current members in new services and onboard new clients into the company’s Boutique Program. The role provides ongoing support to our member salons through seamless communications in order to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This role engages in daily inter-departmental communications as needed to best serve each client’s needs.
- Provide exceptional service and a positive client experience to existing clients in a prompt and professional manner via all client communication tools
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all company services and offerings, and current promotions
- Take ownership and responsibility of the continued satisfaction of our customers by fulfilling requests in a timely and friendly manner
- Coordinate and track all service requests and pricing requests from clients, to their resolution
- Answer telephone inquiries and assist other staff in the organization with their inquiries
- Ask facilitative questions to discover customers’ needs, and recommend solutions to fit them
- Offer GCS’s value-added services, to drive sales conversion
- Liaise directly with Regional Educators to facilitate the successful, complete onboarding of new Full Circle member salons.
- Provide proper, grammatically accurate English to French translations to other departments within GCS as needed.
- Respond to incoming calls by relaying them to the relevant departments and staff within the organization, and make outgoing calls as needed
- Be proactive and demonstrate initiative by providing input and recommendations on how to continually improve the delivery of our client experience process
- Follow and facilitate strong organizational systems to ensure efficiency and ease of access for GCS team members
- Work 12pm-8pm Monday-Friday
- Additional duties as required from Head of Customer Experience
What You’ll Need:
- Must be bilingual (French and English)
- Strong sense of urgency and highly client focused
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professional manner
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Speed, accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office & Google drive, and Web applications
- Excellent professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- An openness to learn about environmental issues, sustainability, and the emerging green economy
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines in a proactive manner
Bonus Points For:
- Trilingual ability (Spanish, French, Engish)
- Customer service/sales experience
- Experience in the Beauty Industry
- Proficiency in Hubspot
- A green mindset
- Experience in the environmental solutions industry
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Position start date: Aug 13, 2018
Hours: 12pm-8pm Monday to Friday, with occasional 9am-5pm shifts.
Salary: $35,000 – 40,000
In-Office: 535 Wilson St, Toronto ON
To Apply: Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Care Specialist – Bilingual” in the subject line. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted, but we will keep all CVs on file for future opportunities. Thank you for your passion for the planet!